Learn the science and art behind successful conversion rate optimization learning skills. Learn the science and art behind successful conversion rate optimization learning skills. Learn the science and art behind successful conversion rate optimization learning skills
About This Course
The content of “The Power of AI for Optimizing Your Business” program comprises the following topics:
Individual preparation of academic materials and readings.
The first online module provides a solid overview of the scope of artificial intelligence and illustrates its possibilities
A Deep Dive on AI:
In this module, participants examine the role of algorithm design and data strategy, as well as participate in a simulation, panel discussion and workshop to expand their knowledge of applying AI in business. On the last day of the module, they acquire a foundation to formulate for their executive challenge.
Making AI Happen:
The final module explores the implications of AI for the broader business, including its influence on core operations, organizational transformation, and disruptive impact in competition. Participants will take part in a workshop and commit to their 100-day plan.
- Calculate and measure conversion rate for a website using data from tools such as Google Analytics
- Set conversion rate goals that will ensure you meet your business objectives
- Remove friction from your marketing funnel
- Use 3 ways to leverage encapsulation and optimize your landing pages
- Plan and implement professional A/B testing methods
- Measure and improve on your site speed and streamline your checkout process
- Assess and improve on your site’s accessibility using expert techniques
The “The Power of AI for Optimizing Your Business” program is designed for CEOs, board members, general managers, top-level executives, chief innovation officers and strategic decision makers who seek a stronger grasp of the opportunities and challenges of AI integrations in their organization and competitive landscape. Framed from a managerial perspective, the program does not require a technical background.
Given its twofold strategy-implementation approach, the program is extremely relevant for cross-functional teams in charge of digital-transformation processes, as well as executives from technology-driven and service-oriented Mittelstand companies.
The online edition of the program has a three-step admission process:
- Participants must complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department will contact the participant by email to acknowledge receipt of the application. It will also provide information about the program dates, sending of prior study materials and the bank details needed to pay tuition.
- The participant pays tuition (payment must be made before the start of the course and before prior study materials are sent). This is an essential prerequisite for participating in the program.
- Two weeks before the start of the program, participants will receive an email with a username giving them access to IESE’s Virtual Campus, where initial study materials will be available.
- General fee: € 11,520
- Company teams: € 31,000 (3-5 participants included)
- IESE members fee: € 10,400
- Executive education Certificate fee: additional 5% discount on the general or membership fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt and includes academic materials and most meals during the on-campus module. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included. Discounts are available for corporate agreements and multiple registrations from the same company.
The program requires preparatory coursework, which will be made available two weeks before the start date. Payment is required in order to access this material.
Please consult our cancellation policy on the web. Places are limited and filled in strict order of registration. *Not included: accommodation, travel and tax on food and beverage.
Do you know about our corporate agreements and fees for multiple registrations? Feel free to ask us.
We have negotiated special fees for our participants in these hotels near to Barcelona campus: AC Victoria Suites (Marriot) 4*, Sansi Pedralbes 4*, Abba Garden 4*, Meliá Sarriá Barcelona 5*, Upper Diagonal 4*.
We accept payments by credit card or wire transfer. For more payment information, please reference your invoice.
Cancellations received within 20 days prior to the start of the program are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the program fee. IESE reserves the right to cancel this edition of the program or to change the dates up to 20 days prior to its start. IESE is under no circumstances responsible for travel expenses incurred. Participants should consider travel cancellation coverage in the exceptional event that the program is cancelled or that participants are unable to attend for personal or professional reasons.